Monday, March 10, 2008

LinkedIn Live Raleigh V - A Success Waiting to Happen

LinkedIn Live Raleigh V - the in-person networking event I host every other month - is set to take place tomorrow night from 6:30 p.m. to 9 at Sedona New Western Grill & Margarita Bar in Raleigh.

We have received more than $1500 in door prizes from very generous supporters - and RSVPs top 175!

One of my favorite "giveaways" is a pay it forward door prize - this time two $50 Best Buy gift cards. One person will win both - with the caveat that they must give one away (pay it forward) to someone that is not a relative or close friend. Can't wait to see how this plays out!

I am truly blessed by an amazing network on LinkedIn - and my local connections are fantastic individuals who truly care about each other.

When I get a chance to breathe after the event, I will post pictures and a report on how it all went.

In the meantime, keep paying it forward!

Chuck

No comments: