Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The Results Are In....

I believe I may now know what Mitt Romney's campaign went through last night on Super Tuesday. A long, hard battle, but well worth it.

As I write this post Ryan Allis' book is #2 on the Amazon best sellers list. An amazing accomplishment in any light.

To give you perspective, Zero to One Million went from 1,558 at 3 a.m. Tuesday morning to #2 at 4 a.m. Wednesday.

A little clearer perspective? He beat out John Grisham, James Patterson, Barak Obama, Stephen King and Harry Potter...in ONE DAY!

If you ever doubted the power of social media and cause marketing, drop me a line. I work with the best of the best. Ryan put a methodical, well-thought-out action plan together to accomplish his goals.

What are you doing to realize YOUR dreams, pay it forward, and make a difference?

Oh, and by the way, it's not out of the question for Ryan to reach #1 today.

See my previous post for links to the Amazon site.

I am truly proud to be associated with this brilliant young man. Kudos, Ryan. I can't wait to see what you accomplish next!

No comments: